Sunday, August 24, 2008

honeymoon!

kars and i went to maui on our honeymoon! oh it was amazing! it is such a beautiful island. i think our favorite thing we did was snorkel! we were snorkel dorks! we even got to swim with a giant sea turtle! i think our other favorite thing we did was eat! we ate at some of the best restaurants! we just hung out at the beaches and played all day! kars and i did the drive out to hana and it took so LLOONNGG! it took us 3 and a half hours to drive 50 miles! it was a way pretty drive though! after a long day we would head back to our condo and kars would watch the Olympics while i read the 4th book in the twilight series! it worked out great! we loved it and was sad to come back where real life starts! it was so much fun and i hope we get to go back sometime soon!





8 comments:

Natalie Park said...

You guys look like you were having so much fun! I love Hawaii! I can't wait to go back someday! Maybe we can take a trip together! Congrats again! You are so cute together!

Alise Allen said...

LINZY!!! I'm so so glad that everything in Maui worked out so well and I'm so proud of you both for making out to Hana. Major props! Your cute pictures make me miss it so much!!! Your wedding pictures are awesome, you are a beautiful bride and I'm still heartbroken we had to move 3 days before your big day. I'm glad the weather cooperated because we've had some crazy days in this family with weddings and weather!

We love and miss you. Come see us soon.

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

linzy!!!! oh my gosh you guys look so happy, congrats on everything!! i hope everything went so well, you look so beautiful in your dress!! i love you, keep in touch!! you will be getting a invite soon from me!! love ya girly!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Hi Linzy!!! I just found your blog through a chain of people, and can I tell you how beautiful you looked on your wedding day? Such a gorgeous bride holy cow! It's been a long time. You and your new husband look so happy and the honeymoon looks awesome! Keep in touch!!

The Park's said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun in Hawaii! I'm jealous. Your pictures are really cute. I want to see more of your wedding pictures!!!

Travis and Courtney said...

LOU! Hey girlfriend! Gosh, it's about freakin time I discover your blog. Since you are a nephite now, this might be the best way to keep in touch! =) You guys are adorable, It looks like you had a ball on your honemoon! So so fun! I hope all is well down with your new house and everything. Keep in touch! Love ya!!

Callie said...

Oh how wonderful Linz! You're pictures are so darling!!! I want to see some pictures of your house soon! Looks like your honeymoon was so fun!!

Kelsey Shelley said...

Aww... Linzy! You two are so cute! I love your blog!