Tuesday, June 30, 2009

lehi round-up!

This last friday my Grandpa Parduhn got us all tickets for the Lehi Rodeo. If any of you know Kar's and I, you know we love the rodeo. Our first date was a rodeo and we try to hit as many as we can in the summer! It was fun being with the whole family and i'm glad kylee and conner (who is not pictured) were able to come along with my family as well! It rained and was crazy windy for the first half but it still ended up being a ton of fun. I think Karson jinked us this year because he told me that he wanted to go to a rodeo where it just poured and poured. Well he has gotten his wish that last two rodeos we have been too! It was alot of fun. Thanks again gramps!

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you look so pretty!!! looks like you guys had fun!! this is my new blog also

Jake said...

looks like so much fun...too bad we weren't there. cute picture!

julee said...

maybe i haven't been around, but when did you cut your hair? it's very cute! :)

matesen said...

Looks like fun! I love your new hair too-it is so cute!

A bit about our little family... said...

That was a fun night! I was happy your grandpa gave us tickets!! The rain was actually quite fun in my opinion...cold but fun! :) love ya!

The Allens said...

Yeah way cute hair cut Lou!! Rodeos. I still wish you were at the Oakley with us!! So fun. I want to see you next week! I call you!