Monday, July 13, 2009

ute stampede!

This last weekend was the annual Ute Stampede. This might be one of the most exciting things that happens in good old Nephi! We were able to go for two of the three days and had alot of fun! We went on Thursday night with the whole Morgan clan! We were not able to go friday because my sister had her endowments taken out in the St. George temple. She is getting married this Saturday and we are really excited for her! Its a beautiful temple. We had alot of fun. On Saturday we went to the rodeo with a bunch of friends! I think im getting bad at taking pictures because I only had my camera Thursday night sadly! I love the Ute Stampede and am already looking forward to next year!

Nixon's first horse parade! He is a little stud.
The hubbster.


The amazing rodeo burgers.


My BF tanner. Another little stud!

The whole family

3 comments:

Jake said...

cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun time. See ya this weekend!

Kaydee said...

Fun times! However I have to say, I don't think the Ute Stampede holds a candle to the DERBY!! I can hardly wait! As far as your last post, I feel your pain. Life's hard! I do know that no matter what you decide to do, you will do it awesomely!!! (yes that is a made up word)

matesen said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I committed the cardinal sin by not attending the stampede this year-I had to work :(. Maybe next year though!