Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tickled Pink to be Buying Blue!

Yup that's right! We are having a little man. We got to see his privates again today to confirm that he is all boy! We would of been happy either way but its nice to finally know! We are so excited for the little fella to arrive. I don't think Karson has stopped smiling since he found out. He is excited to have a little buddy to watch football with and do what boys do. It is amazing how much we already love the little guy. Here is a little video of him waving!

6 comments:

KK and Company said...

Oh my gosh that video is sooo awesome! I guess I've never really seen one that is so clear. WOW! That was so awesome!

Congratulations to you both. I bet George is so excited to have a little one to carry on the Morgan name. Tell Karson I say "Congrats!"

jcook said...

So cute Linds! That is awesome. Congrats!!

Lexi Burgess said...

I don't know if I can look at your blog because you are making me want a baby SO BAD! ha but I am so happy for you, that is such an awesome video! Congrats :)

Malaree said...

congratulations you two! you guys will be such great parents!

Jake said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys.

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

oh i can already tell he will be so handsome! congrats you two! you will be great parents!