Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Joys of Pregnancy!

I love being pregnant. I really do.
I figure that since this is my journal... there are a few things I want to remember on this little 9 month journey!

Things I love:
* Multi-Grain Cheerios
* Sour Candies
* Jalapenos
* Water
* Feeling the little man moving around now
* Actually looking like a mature lady on top. Lets be honest til now I seriously lacked in that area.
* Taking a two hour nap and not feeling so guilty about it
* Being able to walk around with your pants unbuttoned
* Seeing how excited Karson is to be a dad
* My hair growing like a weed
* Tortillas + Peanut Butter + Honey = delicious delicious!

Being pregnant is amazing. I love experiencing the things that go along with it. Even though I can't eat sushi and have to pause at the top of the stairs to catch my breath, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I feel so blessed because I know there are so many that would love to be in the position that I am in. It is scary to think that in a little more than 20 weeks I am going to be a mom but I honestly can't wait to meet our little man!

5 comments:

kaciecooper said...

Aww, Even though both my pregnancy's were kind of difficult, I loved it. It is such an amazing thing!!! You'll make a great mother :)

julee said...

linds you will be a cute mom. it was good seeing you a few weeks ago.

A bit about our little family... said...

:) I'm happy for ya linz! I remember the days of be completely out of breath from walking up the stairs too...sometimes I even felt beads of sweat coming out. Ahh...those were the days!

Connie said...

It's becoming more and more real! You make a cute little pregnant mommy-to-be! I'm so happy you feel good and can enjoy it.

Kahananui's said...

I miss feeling my babies moving around in my tummy. There is nothing like it! I'm sooo happy for you!!