Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween was really fun this year. It was Maddens first go and I think he just thought we were all sorts of crazy. His costume fit him perfectly this year. He loves his little monkey so we figured what better than being a monkey himself! He looked so stinking cute. My favorite part of his costume was the little tail! He didn't love being in costume so Auntie Kylee supplied him with a skeleton onsie he wore the majority of the time. We started the day off with the annual party at Grandma Connie's. We ate, played games, carved pumpkins, and had lots and lots of fun. After Madden experience his first time trick or treating. He didn't quite enjoy it but mom and dad sure are enjoying his treats!  He just slept the whole time. Lucky us!









A couple days ago I decided to do some tummy time with Madden. Well he decided he didn't like it and rolled right over. I was laughing so hard. I'd roll him on his stomach and he would roll right back over. We did this for about 15 minutes. Karson comes home and we try to show him and nothing. He just laid on his stomach gibbering away. I am just glad I have it recorded or no one would believe me. He finally remembered and has been showing off now. It is crazy how big he is getting. He is growing up way too fast!!



1 comments:

Jake said...

He makes one cute little monkey. He is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving.