Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Pictures and Gingerbread Houses

My mom started a tradition of getting all the grand kids matching Christmas clothes and getting pictures taken. It was quite the chore to get everyone sitting, looking, and smiling! Lets just say Madden was the biggest pain in the butt! We surprisingly got a few cute ones.


This is how the majority of the pictures looked. Madden arching his back. Lexi trying to eat everything. Ryder with his milk. Ha ha I love it!

The past couple of years we have started the tradition of making gingerbread houses. It pretty serious business around our house! My grandparents came and picked the winner. Lets just say we should of won!

Madden getting in on the action.
Madden loves my dad. My dad can get him laughing so hard.
I think Matt is trying to peak at our masterpiece!
Madden was lots of help!

The whole crew.
Our masterpiece!

2 comments:

Jake said...

Dude we won fair and square! hahaha We sure had fun hanging out with you guys. I'm glad we got snowed in and had to stay an extra day. Madden is so cute by the way.

Connie said...

So cute! Who knew you guys were such great home designers. I love the chaos of the kids and pictures. It makes me smile:)