Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eight is great!

 I seriously can't believe that I have a 8 month old. Honestly time is flying by like crazy. I know I say it a lot but I love this little guys more and more everyday. He seriously keeps us laughing and smiling. It is fun to watch him learn and grow. Here are some things this little guy is doing at 8 months. He laughs at anything and everything. He still loves baby food. He is yet to crawl. He has mastered the art of rolling and pulls on the carpet to change directions. I think he thinks this is all he needs to get around. He is a busy busy fella and is always going going going. Still loving Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Still loves to take naps and goes to bed at 7 and sleeps til 7. Loves being outside. He is finally starting to give kisses but count yourself lucky if you get one! He could live in the bathtub if I let him. He is a flirt with the ladies. His favorite thing in the world is still his monkey. I love that everyday is a new adventure with him.

 Madden also experienced a first this last week and got a lovely ear infection on top of having bronchitis again and RSV. I have to say that this past week has been hard for me seeing this little guy in so much pain. He ran a fever and just laid his head on my shoulder for two days straight. I knew something was wrong because he never does that! We were staying at my moms so we took him up to the doctor up there. Thank goodness for modern medicine is all that I can say. Even though he isn't 100 percent yet he is smiling again. All I can say is I will be so grateful for when cold/flu/rsv season is over.
Madden took a tub in my moms sink and thought it was pretty neat.

He wasn't too happy when I made him get out though!

Nikki and Lex came up and hung out for the weekend. Sadly Madden didn't get much playing time with Lexi but were hoping next time we wont be sick!

This picture breaks my heart. This is what he has looked like the past few days. Poor little guy!

0 comments: