Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day!

This year we slept over at my mom's house with my sister Nikki and her family! It was so much fun! These babies were seriously spoiled! We woke up at 7 and headed down to open presents. Santa sure spoiled us this year!






After my moms house we came back down to Nephi and went over to Pooper and Papa's house and got spoiled some more. Than headed to Connie and Georges. I have no clue why I have no pictures of the rest of the night. For some reason we filmed and took no pictures.
It was such a good Christmas. Madden finally got the idea that if he opened up a present he would be getting a new toy! He would yell WOW! It was so much fun. I love having kids. Nash was just his cute little happy self! We for sure had a very Merry Christmas!

0 comments: