Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Greatest Friends

When I first moved to Nephi I didn't love it and now you can't get me out! I have fallen in love with this charming little place. A lot of it has to do with the amazing friends that I have made. I really have such an amazing group of friends. They are the sweetest, nicest, craftiest, spiritual bunch of gals I know. We have started a babysitting thing that allows us to go out once a week and it has been awesome! It's nice to have some time with the hubs and know the boys are in excellent hands! Karson and I joked that we haven't for out this much since we were dating! I feel so lucky to have such awesome friends!

(I sadly don't have a picture of everyone but this is the picture from our date last weekend!)

1 comments:

The Park Family said...

AAAWWWWWW I am so glad that we are BEST FRIENDS!!! LOVE YOU!!