Monday, October 27, 2008

witches night... family halloween partay!!!

this weekend was a halloween spectacular! on friday night all the girls in my family, my aunt, and my sisters friends all went up to witches night at the gardener village! it was so much fun! we had a blast and i can't honestly remember a time when i have laughed so hard! we danced the night away, shopped, and ate yummy treats! on sunday night my whole family got together and ate caramel apples and carved pumpkins. we all had a blast. it was a fun way to celebrate and get into the halloween spirit!


dancing at witches night!


my sister jami is hilarious! she was busting moves on everybody around her!


the girls in my family!


this marsh swallowed my sister jami and my aunt kelly! we didn't realize that it was a swamp and they went trampling through and just kept trucking on! they were wet the whole night but we all got a good laugh!


this is them cleaning off the mud on their boots!


all the girls out to eat at macaroni grill.


the whole group!


we were waiting for my mom to pick us up at the park and ride and my mom got on the freeway and forgot us! so while we were waiting my sister starting doing the moon walk and dancing on the side of the road! we got a lot of stares and honks dressed up as witches but i got a good laugh!


my mom and her twin kelly!


my mom won a free outside setting and like 350 dollars worth of prizes! the funny thing is she kept saying she never wins! so jealous!


all the pumpkins!


this is my huge pumpkin i got stuck with! everyone picked the little ones and karson abandoned me!

this is my dads finished product!



mac eating his caramel apple


all the pumpkins lite up!


kars finished product!



my cute chubby faced pumpkin


kars and his pumpkin (mine was so much cuter!)


me and jami getting ready to dip our apples!


the caramel apples!


kars and i with our apples!


jadi dipping her apple!


my cute grandpa and his halloween shirt! it made us all laugh!


everyone carving!


everyone and there finished product! (except my mom she is taking the picture)

4 comments:

karlee said...

that looks so fun! i love halloween.

katiegirl said...

those are such cute pictures!!!!

jami said...

why would you put the pic of me dancing on there???

Tia Zwick said...

Linds, cute cute cute! You do such fun things with your sisters, mom, and aunts. I love little Mac's messy face. Ha ha. Happy Halloween!