Monday, November 17, 2008

a new day... that is right

well. karsons family has had tickets to go see celine in concert for over a year. we have all been counting down. i keep telling kars its one of the reasons i married him! i have heard that she is amazing in concert. we were going to make a weekend of it. stay in a hotel. have a fun family weekend. well. i get a text from my sister nikki telling me the bad news! she rescheduled! of course she so happens to get sinus problems on the day we have tickets. go figure right. so we get to wait another two months. she probably just wants to go see the premiere of twighlight that night just like the rest of us. so we are all a little disappointed. i guess the title of her new cd fits.... A NEW DAY! or in other words we will be seeing her another day.

3 comments:

Beck said...

We had tickets to that concert to and I am ticked! Now the concert is on a Sunday which now my mom wont go to so now we cant go. What a crapper!!

Marci Rasch said...

That totally was dissappointing huh! WEll...we have waited a year or so, so whats a few more months! Hey...want to sub Bunco for me this Thursday? I have a dance rehearsal....

Jake said...

Hey Linzy-
I set up a blog to sell hair bows and bracelets and I was wondering if you would set up a link to it on your blog. Let me know and I'll send you a picture via email and you can set it up as a link on your blog. thanks