Thursday, November 6, 2008

tagged by nikki

I am a wife
I know i'm a daughter of god
I want a laundry room
I have a hott husband!
I wish for a smokin hott body someday!
I miss being a dental assistant
I fear being home alone
I feel very very tired
I hear the washer running
I smell a new sentsy candle
I crave apples
I search for car keys every morning
I wonder what the future holds
I regret quitting school
I love MY FAMILY
I care too much about what others think
I always say my prayers at night.
I am not a good cook.
I believe things happen for a reason
I dance when i hear a good song!
I sing even though i'm not very good at it!
I don’t know how to cook
I fight my own battles
I write texts
I lose my head a lot!
I win at everything... ha ha ha
I never do my hair unless i go somewhere.
I listen to the words of the prophet
I can always make myself laugh
I am scared of the dark!!
I need my hair done badly
I am happy being with my family :)

i tag everyone!

3 comments:

Sammie said...

Ok your blog is so dang cute!!!! Linz I love your pictures!! holy cow I still cant believe you are married, its crazy!!!Hey I have a blog as well if you wanted to add me! It is sammie397.blogspot.com

Kaydee said...

Very insightful! I noticed a few times you mentioned your inability to cook, that is poppycock! You are a great cook and I crave that dumb banana cake thing on a daily basis, not to mention that delicious lemon cake. Dang you, now you've got me dreaming of the wonderful world of desserts again!

Austin - Alex - Max said...

...I feel like I am "finding" you everywhere. Really just this and facebook but just wanted to say hi! Looks like everything with you and your new life is going well!!