Thursday, August 6, 2009

One year down... eternity to go!!!!

Tomorrow is our anniversary!
I cannot believe that we have already been married a whole year! It honestly seems like yesterday that Kar's and I met. I love everything about being married. I love being able to sit in bed and laugh at each other. I love being able to spend time with each other. I love that he is my best friend. I love that he will someday be the daddy to my children. I love that Karson is the one that I get to spend eternity with.
Happy Anniversary Kars.... I love you more than you know

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay you've made it a whole year, heres to the next 30! Congrats we love both of you and hope you have a great anniversary!

Unknown said...

oh this is jami by the way. I don't know why it says I am court

matesen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jake said...

Hope you had a great anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year! We love you guys.