Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kayla's 50th birthday bash!

Today is my mom's big 50th birthday. We all headed south to party for the weekend!

We played on the Wii.



We went swimming at the pool.




We made cute/funny faces.




We had a boccie tournament.






We decorated sugar cookies.



We went to Zion's






We put on skits for my mom.



We watched Mom open presents.


We had a blast!

My parents have a house down in St.George so we all headed down to celebrate her big birthday! It was so much fun to have everyone together. It doesn't happen very often but when it does, its always a crazy good time. The weekend was action packed full of activities! I hope my mom had a good time! For those of you who don't know my mom she is an awesome, amazing women! I love you mom! Hope you had a good birthday weekend!

4 comments:

Natalie Park said...

Ok so I am mad you never even stopped by to say hi! Do you realize you were swimming at the aquatics center that is seriously two blocks from my house? Really...

I am just kidding, I'm not really mad but I can't believe you guys were down here and we didn't even get to say hi! Next time you better stop by! Glad you had so much fun!

Jake said...

It sure was fun...except for the driving. Can't wait for the next family reunion!

Dixons said...

I love Kayla! Looks like you guys had fun!

The Allens said...

Looks like you had a fun time down south as well! I would have called you but I knew you were doing a lot of family things, and we were all over the place. Would have been funny if we ran into you at Zions! I am for SURE excited to see you next weekend!!