Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cinco De Mayo

Karson has been counting down to Cinco De Mayo for about 2 months now. I would get a text every now and than reminding me that it was coming up. Don't ask my why he loves it so much... he just does! We decided to have a little shin dig at our casa to celebrate. We ate some delicious tacos and did what everyone else does on Cinco De Mayo... watched American Idol of course! We bought a pinata and filled it with wonderful Mexican candies (well they said made in Mexico!) and we were planning to hit the pinata open but Karson wouldn't let us! He said he wanted to save it. Save it for what, who knows! There is a picture of Rex trying to get the candy out for us to enjoy! Maybe next year we will be able to actually hit it like normal people do!

Align Center
The gang!
The food!
The Pinata!

1 comments:

Travis and Courtney said...

How's my beautiful pregnant friend?! =) I hope you are feeling and doing well. I can't wait to see your little one! Love you!