Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HELP!

I am in need of some help. We keep getting random comments from people and I don't know how to delete them! Its sometimes in a different language and some not so nice words pop up between them! I don't want to go private but I don't want the random peoples to keep looking at our blog, especially when the baby comes! Does anyone know how to delete or get rid of them?! I don't know if there is an easy way or not but if you know will you let me know! Thanks so much!

3 comments:

A bit about our little family... said...

I check EVERYDAY to see if you post, today i got so excited because there was a new post. AND THIS IS WHAT IT IS? Linz, you are killing me! haha
But about your question, I have never had a problem with it until today. I noticed I got a comment from someone named hapi that just said hello...hapi blogging. just visiting here, have a nice day. It is kinda creepy! so I guess I have the same question as you. What DO you do?

Jake said...

Hey Linzy, there is a way to have your blog not pop up when you google your name in your set up of the blog. That way random people are not going to be getting onto your blog through google. They actually have to know the website name to get on it. That is how ours is set up.

Julie said...

You go to settings, then the comments tab and you can pick who can comment. I have "registered users" and I don't get any weird/ random comments. Good luck! P.s. we all love prego pics! So you should post some :) Oh and I swear your sister is my ward but I don't know who, she looks just like your family! Hope you are doing wonderful!