Monday, September 6, 2010

If your happy and you know it...

Let your face so surely show it!!!

I laugh every time I see this picture. Madden loves to go flying with Kars and he always gets the biggest smile on his face. I tried to capture it and the flash took him by surprise!

Madden always calms down when we play him Chris Ledoux on the ipod. Don't worry the ipods not on, I just thought it made a cute photo.

I love when he stretches big!

Flying with Dad again.


This is how Madden sleeps. He is not a cuddler which makes me kinda sad.

We love bath time.

Thinking his so cool chilling in the bumbo.
He loves watching TV. Kars thinks its cause we have football on but little does he know Maddens deep into an Oprah rerun!

I love this little boy more than anything!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

he is soooo dang cute!!! i love all your pictures!!

Nikki and Tipper said...

He is getting so big! The first pic looks like he really needs to go to the bathroom!

Kaydee said...

What a cutie-pie!! I love that first picture, how sweet:)

Jake said...

He's getting big Linzy! He looks so stinking cute. Matt used to sleep exactly like Madden does, arms stretched above his head and he was never a big cuddlier either.

jami said...

so cute. I need to give him a squeeze

matesen said...

He is so cute-I love the second to last picture of his little grin :) It was fun seeing you guys last week!

Connie said...

It's crazy how fast he's growing! Love him!!!!!

Connie said...

He's growing so fast! LOVE HIM!!!!