Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look Who's Two Months Old!

Madden Is!!!
I can't believe it! Here is what he has been up too!
He is starting to sleep through the night! He has his good days and his bad ones of course but I do love the good ones!
He eats about every three hours and gets real upset if its a minute late.
He hates being burped because it means he has to take a break from the boob.
He hates being held and rocked.
He is the smiliest little guy and is starting to laugh.
He likes to talk and coo and thinks he is pretty awesome when he does!
He loves watching the TV.
He can't fall asleep unless his face is covered by his cozy blanket.
He has found his hands and love sucking both of them at the same time.
He has a love hate relationship with his Binky.
He loves his carseat.
When he is tired, he cries with his eyes closed and soon as I lay him down he is out.
He weights 11. 4 oz and are 22 and 1/2 inches tall.
I love him to pieces. Everyday is a new adventure with him. He brings so much joy into our lives. I never knew that I would love being a mom as much as I do. I fall in love with him more and more each day!
Happy two months Madden!

3 comments:

jami said...

Linzy he is so dang cute. I want to squeeze him. Come let him play at aunt Jami's house this week. He needs so cousin time!

The Mitchell's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mitchell's said...

They grow up so stinkin fast! You are such a cute mom and he is such a handsome little dude...lovin the BYU onesie too! :)