Friday, October 1, 2010

Catching Up!

We don't have the internet and so by the time I get around to blogging its weeks old and by than all the pictures on my camera get backed up so I decided I am just going to do one big post and hopefully I can get all caught up and stay caught up. Wishful thinking probably but hey its a start!

All the men in the family are hunting so we decided to head up to Gardner Village to see the witches. Its a great way to start October!






This shirt used to be Karsons when he was a baby. I love the little v-neck!
Madden has the prettiest eyelashes. They are so long, I love them.
Ashlyn was pushing Madden in the Swing at FHE. She loves Madden. She is the happiest sweetest little girl.
We babysat these little cuties this last week. It was hard having four kids but so much fun! I have a lot of respect for mothers of big families!!!

He loves tummy time!


We went up the canyone and cooked some famous turkey with Kaylee and Justin. It was delicious! We had to get pretty creative because we forgot all cooking utensils. It was a good way to end summer!


1 comments:

jami said...

cute pics. it was fun seeing you guys this weekend. Madden is so cute.