Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun day at church

 This handsome cowboy threw up on me in the middle of Sacrament meeting today. It was a joyous occasion. Karson was on-call today and of course got called in right at the beginning so I got to wrestle the little one all on my own. For some reason he was being extra cuddly and so good and I couldn't figure out why. He started to fuss and I figured he was just hungry since it was almost lunch. I get out some puffs and raise it up and that's when I caught the goods. I wont go into details but lets just say it was all over me and all over him. I got up and walked out, cleaned up what I could and bee lined it home! I didn't even go back into the chapel to see what mess he left I was so mortified! Oh what a day!

This picture is tiny because it is off my phone but I had to add it. This is Maddens new thing when he gets angry or tired! I love it! Such a goof!

0 comments: