Friday, May 27, 2011

Putting my present to good use!

I have wanted a bike trailer for some time now! I have been browsing KSL looking for a cheap one but they are so hard to come by. Luckily, we found one at Costco for a really good price. Sadly they were all sold out at every Costco we went to. Luckily my sister found one in St.George and we were good to go! Karson so kindly bought it for my birthday! BEST PRESENT EVER! Madden and I used it today for the first time and loved it! He giggled the entire time. We went to the park and had a picnic with Ashlyn, Natalie, and Chan. Not only is it nice to get out but I'm hoping it will help me get into a little bit more shape before I have the baby! Thanks Kars! 







2 comments:

Connie said...

Ridin in style!

Jessie said...

we just got a bike trailer too!! bike parties are in our future... :)