Friday, August 12, 2011

My crazy boy!

It is kind of hard to tell in the picture below but this has become Maddens new "place". If you look real close you can see a little bump in the middle of the curtain. Madden has discovered a new chair and place to play. He will sit behind the curtain for a good half hour playing and laughing!



I love this little boy. He seriously keeps me going all day but I wouldn't want it any other way! He is always laughing and smiling. It is amazing to see how smart he is getting and watching his little imagination work! I know this is almost a month ago but I don't want to forget so here is Maddens 12 month stats!

Weight: 19.12 oz.
Height: 28 3/4 inch. 

He loves to make animals sounds.
He is obsessed with dogs.
He never stops moving or getting into or climbing on things. 
He speaks Japanese, we think! He jibber jabbers all day long.
He no longer has a binky!
He goes to bed at 7 and sleeps til 7.
Still takes two two hour naps a day. 
Says hi, hello, bye, no, yes, mom, dada, bampa, oh toodles, gog (dog), uh oh.
Is obsessed with brushing his teeth.
He has six teeth and counting. I swear a new one pops up daily.
Runs to the fridge when he wants milk.
Will run to his high chair when he is ready to eat.


1 comments:

Sardoni's said...

Linz he is so stinkin cute!!