Sunday, September 25, 2011

one month old!

Seriously can you believe Nash is one month old already. Time sure flies around here! He is the best little baby. So content and hardly ever cries. When he is hungry or has a dirty diaper her grunts. He still isn't a fan of sleeping in his pack and play but we are working on it. He gets up about 2 a night which isn't horrible but he isn't the best at going back to sleep. We are working on that also! He is the cuddliest baby ever. He snuggles right up and I am loving it. I finally have a boy in the house who likes to cuddle. Its fantastic! He has just started smiling and I love it. It melts your heart! I know this little boy needed to be in our family at this time. I thank my heavenly father daily for the amazing blessing he has been in our life and for the amazing blessing of having two healthy little boys. Life is amazing! Happy one month Nash!




0 comments: