Friday, October 28, 2011

Nash is two months old!

Nash is two months old if you can believe it! Feels like he has been in our lives forever. I don't really remember life without him and I love it that way. He is seriously the BEST. BABY. EVER! He is so content all the time and hardly ever cries. He has slept through the night since he was 3 weeks old. (Talk about a blessing!)  He gibbers and coos all day long. He smiles so easily. He loves to stare at people. Loves to have his cozy by his head to sleep. Looks exactly like his daddy. Loves to lick his hands. I know Nash was supposed to come when he did. Life is a little crazy but honestly I wouldn't trade it for anything. He is such a blessing in our lives. Heavenly Father knows what he is doing that is for sure! I love my boys more than anything in this world. I got so lucky!
Weight: 11 lbs. 8 oz (50%)
Height: 23 inches.  (75%)


I love this one. Madden kept saying cheese every time I took Nash's picture!

I had to throw this one in! I have handsome little boys!

1 comments:

matesen said...

You do have such handsome little boys! They are too cute :)