Friday, October 7, 2011

St. George

The boys and I headed down to St.George last Wednesday with my sister and her kids. The trip down was a success with 5 kids under the age of 7. The reason we went down was to cheer on my sister Jami and my mother in law Connie who were crazy enough to run the marathon. We decided to go down a bit early since the boys were hunting. My parents have a small house down there that we love to stay at. Unfortunately I am pretty sure we wont be invited back anytime soon. Madden was up at 5 everyday and let everyone know it! Holy cow. Despite the little sleep it was still fun. I am lame and didn't take any pictures of the marathon or the time we spent with the Morgans. I will have to steal some from Connie and my sisters camera but here are the ones I did take.

We went to eat at the Pizza Factory with the Morgans. Madden feel asleep like 2 minutes before we got there. Suprsingly he stayed asleep so we just made him a little bed in the corner. I tell ya it was those early mornings! Little guy was exhausted by the end of the day.
It was so hot so my mom got the hose out and the kids just ran and played in it for a good hour. Madden thinks he is a big kid and tried to keep up with Ryder and Mac.


A bucket full of water keeps the little ones quite entertained.

I am not sure why these are backward but on the way home from our walk Madden crashed. He never does this but than again he doesn't usually get up at 5 every morning either.
On our walk.
My sister Jami the marathon runner! Woot woot!

My three best friends!
My sister brought all of her dress up stuff and I put a tutu on Madden and he did not like it. He wanted the thing off and quick.
This is what Madden did the majority of the time. He figured out he can climb up on the couches and he loved it. He was up and down up and down the whole time.
And this is how Nash was the majority of the time. He is seriously the best little baby!

Rub a dub dub... how many kids can you fit in the tub?

0 comments: