Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where does the time go?

My little guys are growing up so fast! It is so crazy how fast time goes. I love being a mom to these two little fellas! Our life is a little crazy but they make it 100 percent worth it.

Nash is now 3 months old. He is the sweetest baby you will ever meet! I feel beyond lucky at how good he is! He is the happiest little guy. He loves when people talk to him. He coo's like crazy. He is starting to laugh. He loves Madden and will watch him all around the room. He loves his hands, especially his thumb (ah!). He goes to bed at 6:30 and will sleep anywhere for 5:30 to 6:30, eat and than go back to sleep for an hour! He hardly ever cries. He loves bath time. I am so happy this little guy came when he did. I know he was meant to be here in our family at this time. His little spirit is amazing. He brings so much joy and love into our home. I thank Heavenly Father daily for knowing that we needed him so soon!

Madden is 16 months old and is as wild as ever! This boy never stops! He is turning into a little boy and no longer my baby. He is starting to talk a whole lot more. He says everything is hot and blows on it. His other famous line is I stuck. He knows most of his animals sounds. His personality has really come out these past few months. He has quite the little sense of humor. He also has quite the little temper. He loves Nash like crazy. He will squat down and talk to him all day long. When I need a minute I will put a little movie on for them and he will sit and hold Nash's hand. He will pet him and say soft all day long. When he is tired he is tired and just wants in his crib. He gathers up his blankets and walks into his room and tries to climb into his crib. He is an early riser. He is a picky eater. He still loves his milk. He loves to watch his shows. Madden keeps our house going and we love it!

0 comments: