Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunny St.George

We headed down to St.George this weekend to get away! Karson had Friday off so we figured why not! My sister had her baby last week so we also went and meet the little guy. It was fun and a MUCH needed vacation for me. My other sister and her family came down as well as my brother and his wife! We had a lot of fun. I love spending time with my siblings! Now I am just sitting here procrastinating unpacking, cleaning, and laundry! Oh well, it was worth it!

Making us laugh on the way down!


We went to a park and the first thing Madden did was run for the stairs.


Madden and Ry Ry

Lexi. She is the sweetest little girl.

Nikki and my big boy!

All the playing wore this little guy right out!

Madden has to have his "equipment" everywhere we go. 

Put sunscreen all over Nash except I must of missed his poor little nose!

Little Rav. He is quite a chunk and so cute!

This is how we entertain the boys on the way home.. with food!

Madden feel asleep mid snacking!
I love this picture! He is just lounging!

1 comments:

Natasha said...

Hey! That's how I keep me entertained...food! Sounds like such a fun little getaway. Your boys are adorable!