Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter

Easter was a little different this year. Both our families went out of town and Karson was on call so we were stuck in Nephi! It actually turned out to be a pretty fun Easter. Saturday night we went up to Kaydees and had a bbq, colored eggs, and flew kites. It was so much fun. Than Sunday Karson and I took turns going to church and after had our own little hunt! Madden loved finding the eggs and was even more excited when he realized that there was candy in it! I didn't fill all the eggs because I figured he wouldn't care. Well I was wrong. He found an empty egg ran over to Karson and said no canee?!? Apparently this little boy takes after me and is a candy junky! I love Easter. I am so grateful we get to celebrate the birth and the atonement of Christ. I am so thankful for what he did in the garden for me, for my boys, and my family. My little family is everything and knowing that I have them forever makes me happy. 

This is what Madden had for breakfast. No one he didn't take a nap he was running on a serious sugar high!

Dying eggs at Kaydee's house.

Boys and there baskets.

Me and my two favorite little men!

Sugar does this to a boy! I love him!

Nash and I getting ready to hung for egg's

Madden finding eggs. Don't mind my dirty window!

Nashers content with one egg.

Madden decided Nash needed more eggs!

Loved his basket!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

we were stuck in nephi on easter too!! we should have gotten together :) your little guys are so cute!