Sunday, April 22, 2012

The grass is just a little bit greener....

In our yard!!! After almost four years of living here we have grass! Our sod was delivered on Friday and was in by Saturday afternoon! It looks amazing and I am beyond excited to spend many days and nights in our yard. I am so thankful to everyone who came and helped. We have already spent many hours outside already and I am loving it. Karson even surprised me with patio furniture.I honestly have not been this exciting in a long time. I am pretty sure our neighborhood is excited too... haha!






2 comments:

Natasha said...

We drove by just to see it...and it looks GREAT! Wow! That is a TON of grass! You are going to LOVE it this year! (and so will your boys)

Unknown said...

that looks soo good! just in time for summer too!!