Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A day at the beach!


We vacationed down to California last week and hit the beach one day! It was so much fun to do something different and what better than the beach. I was excited to see my boys reactions. Madden didn't love the water but was quite content in the sand. Nash didn't really know what to think!

 Maddens first walk out into the water. 



 
These three jumped right in and were loving it!

Nash's first time in the water.

The water was a bit cold at first.

 Nash loved the sand.
 
 Apparently it tasted good too.

 
Mya indulged in a little sand too!




My boys were so worn out they both fell asleep on the sand.

Madden doing a happy dance!


Karson on the boogie board!


So much fun with so many great memories! I love the beach!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

CUTE pictures!! so jealous you were all able to go to the beach! how fun. and those pictures of your boys asleep in the sand??? adorable!

Natasha said...

While I myself could LIVE at the Happiest Place on Earth, my kids always say their favorite thing is the beach. They could spend days and days there. Regular beach bums. I love all of your fun pics. Can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

sooo cute! you are looking soo good linzy!