Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Girls Weekend

I was able to go down to Mesquite with a bunch of wonderful ladies to play in a bunco tournament for breast cancer. It was seriously a blast! I don't remember the  last time I laughed that hard. It was nice to get a break and actually sleep in for once! I did miss my boys though! I think they had a blast between awesome family and a wonderful husband! Such a fun weekend!


 It worked out nicely where I was able to watch my mother in law run the St. George marathon while I was there. I felt bad because I was the reason she ran it this year. I signed up and made her sign up with me. Unfortunately I injured my knee and couldn't do it. She is awesome and beat her time from last year! She is amazing and some day I will run it with her!
(Look how cute she is!)

0 comments: