Monday, April 8, 2013

Trouble Makers

We were over at our friends house for FHE and had just finished dinner and were talking when I realized it was quiet... too quiet. I walked downstairs and the door at the bottom was closed. I could smell a very sweet smell and knew something was up. As soon as I opened it I saw a lovely array of colors splattered everywhere! Our friends own the little snow shack here in town and had all of the snow come flavoring down stairs in a box. Their little girl knows where it is and got into it and my little boys played right along. Nash was riding a trike and had wheeled right through the puddle so there were wheel marks everywhere. Madden had colors poured down his back. It was such a mess. We spent the next few hours trying to clean it up. It had luckily only gotten a little bit on the carpet which was lucky. Natalie sent me pictures of it the next morning and it looked so much better. Such little stinkers. Madden told everyone the next few days that he was in big trouble and that mommy was so mad!





0 comments: