Thursday, August 1, 2013

Girls Getaway

The first weekend of July all the ladies in the family headed down to Vegas. We went down for the New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees, and Boys 2 Men concert. It was a BLAST! I am so glad I decided to go. I got a lot of stares waddling around Vegas in the blasted heat. It was like people had never seen a pregnant lady before! We had a blast shopping, swimming, eating, and laughing! I seriously have the best mom, aunt, sisters, and cousins. I hope we can do something like this more often! It was a fun trip!

My mom and her cute twin sister Kelly

The crew

My mom and my sisters!

The whole group including baby Owen :)

Did I mention we had front row seats! We touched all the NKOTB hands! So fun!

It was nice to be away but I am so glad I got to come home to these two goofballs! 

0 comments: