Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gone Fish'n

Saturday morning I was just getting out of the shower when Kars told me I had 5 mins to get ready... we were going fishin! I hurried and got dressed, slammed down the bananna waffles Kar's made me, and we headed to Burstons Pond with Nat and Dev! We had alot of fun but not much luck. I heard once that fishing is drowning a bunch of worms and thats just what we did. Nat and I had the big catch of the day but i don't think tree branches count! Kars caught a tree as well, but didn't come back with half the tree like we did! It was fun and hopefully next time we might get lucky with a bite!

Nat and Dev
you can't go fishing without some snacks!
Karson catching the tree
holding up my prize
nat holding up her prize
what a hott fisherman eh!
We will soon be tackling the outside of our house and putting in a lawn. I am so excited. I think we are those neighbors everyone hates because the weeds are taking over everything! Some how the dandelions are multipling like crazy! The other day i was looking out into our back yard and amongst the weeds we have some pretty flowers blooming. I just had to take some pictures and post cause they are so pretty!
here is the ugly....
and here is the pretty....

0 comments: