Sunday, May 10, 2009

a year ago he proposed... i said yes!

A year ago Kar's asked me to be his wifey. I knew it was coming but i surely wasn't expecting it that day. I thought he would save it for my birthday, that way he didn't have to buy me a present! We were up in Salt Lake looking for a bedroom set. That night we were going to the Blaze game so we thought we would make a day of it and get some things done. It was a long hot day and i think we were both tired from going from one furniture store to the next. We decided to stop at Costco to get a hot dog for lunch and as we were leaving the parking lot we got into a little car accident. After that i knew for sure today wasn't the day. We had a few hours to kill so we were just driving around looking at houses when kars pulled over and said lets go for a hike. I immediatly started to complain. I was wearing flipflops and it was extremely hot outside. Kar's convinced me but i complained the whole way up! As soon as we got on top of Ensign Peak, Kar's got down on one knee. Well he kinda got down on one knee. I sorta tackled him before he could! That night Karson got kicked out of the Blaze game for knocking the ball out of a players hand. It was hilarious but it made for a memoriable night!

0 comments: