Tuesday, May 26, 2009

lake powell

for memorial day weekend we packed up and headed down to lake powell with a bunch of friends! the weather was pretty good given that it was raining every where else. it rained on us a few nights but other than that we were able to catch some rays and have a good time. we spent some good time wakeboarding, eating, laying out, and laughing. memorial day was my birthday so i dubbed the whole weekend my birthday weekend! it was a pretty good weekend. i have to say that my 21st birthday was a pretty good one. thanks jj and susan for inviting us along!

look at these good lookin fellas!

me nat susan and darby catching some rays!

kars and i on our trip out to the hole in the rock

kars catching big air!

dev showing off his skills!

3 comments:

karlee said...

I went to lake powell this same weekend! we were at uh.. sheesh i don't remember! by Halls marina. you??

The Allens said...

Lake Powell!!! I love that you and my Mom share the same Bday. I'll never forget your birthday! haha. Love ya Linz.

Melodie Anne said...

Why didn't you tell me you had a blog?! Duh. I'm so glad about it- I love blog-stalking. Come have sushi with us soon!