Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All about my boy!

We have seriously been loving this warm weather. I have been trying to do some fun things with Madden before our life gets a little bit more crazy in a couple of months. We have been hit up the Payson pool a few times but when we can't make it up there we go to our own little retreat in our back yard. I went and bought a blow up pool. BIG mistake! They forget to tell you that you have to blow up the blow up pool. Lets just say it took me about 4 hours of huffing and puffing before this beauty was up. Needless to say we are making the most of it and are out there almost everyday! So if you drive by and are curious if we have a beached whale in our backyard,no worries, its just me trying to cool off!


Madden has turned into quite the little climber and tries to climb up on everything. He has an obsession with this stool. Only problem is once he is up he can't get down so he either screams or falls backwards which results in more screaming. I turned it around hoping he would stop but he found another way to climb up and made a seat out of it! Little stinker.

Every morning when Karson leaves for work Madden cries for a good five minutes. He usually stands at the gate and screams Da Da forever. It is the saddest but cutest thing. Boy sure loves his dad!

Oh and have I mentioned Madden is walking! He started a few weeks ago but recently has really taken off! It is so funny to watch him wobble everywhere. If he is in a big hurry he crawls but other than that he walks like crazy. My little guy is getting so big! This isn't the best picture of him walking because every time I try to take a picture he falls. Go figure!


My mom watched Madden last friday night while Karson and I went out. They have a dog that Madden loves. Harley (the dog) has a big pillow bed that Madden loves. Ever since than he has had an obsession with pillows. I love this picture because he looks so big watching his cartoons!
Oh how I love a sleeping baby! All the summer craziness has worn this little guy out!

0 comments: