Sunday, June 5, 2011

The dirty dash

Karson and Kylee ran in the dirty dash yesterday up at Soilder Hollow. It is a 5k through some serious obstacles and crazy mud. It was so fun to go up and watch. Lets just say I don't think I have seen so many muddy smelly people in my life. They did awesome! It was a perfect sunny day and a fun race to watch! Karson said it was a lot harder than the normal 5k but so glad he did it and can't wait to do the one in September!

Here are the dirty dashers all geared up and ready to run!
Our little soon to be family of 4!
The cheerleaders
The cutest boy on the planet!
Karson bought Madden his own camping chair and he loved it. I think he thought he was quite the big boy sitting in the chair!
Half way through the run.

Kars did a back flip into the mud.
Karson and Kody
Karson and Kylee
The whole group.

Lets just say everyone was pretty darn muddy! I think Kars might be cleaning out mud from his ears for weeks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LINZY! You look AMAZING!!!! I'm so glad you finally posted a picture of your cute pregnant self! You seriously look sooooo good! I want to see you soon! Let me know when you are comin up so i can see you and your babe