Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Clint Black Concert

Every year for Eagle Mountain Days they throw on a pretty awesome concert. We have gone the last three years and have loved it. This year Clint Black came to town and he did not disappoint. The only disappointing thing about the night was no snow cone stand or kettle popcorn like last year. Lame. Oh well the free boxes of Little Ceasers at the end made up for it. We went with my sister and brother in law Court again and had a blast. The best part is people watching. There are some crazy people out there. Last year we laughed so hard at a lady up front who was shaking it all night long. Much to our surprise she was back! We called her big red and had to get some photos. Best part is my sister saw her at Walmart the next day wearing the exact same outfit. Too funny.

Jami and Big Red.
We look like we are pretty good buddies here.
I just love this picture! I think she caught us in the act.
I figured I better throw in a picture of the reason we were there. Clint Black.
Oh and this is what you get when you steal my camera!

3 comments:

melimba said...

hA! Too funny that Big Red is my aunt! Cool you saw her there, and then Jami saw her again at Walmart. Small world! She's the best.

melimba said...

TOTALLY KIDDING!

she's not my aunt, but I thought it would be SOOOO funny if she was! hAAA!

Good joke.

Anyway, hope you are doing well, Linz! That baby is going be here in a minute! So excited for you guys! Tell your family I said HEY!

Lexi Burgess said...

ha ha i love this! You girls are both so cute and fun. Your men are lucky :)