Friday, July 29, 2011

We like to party!

All my brothers and sisters were in town for the 24th of July! We all stayed up at my parents and had so much fun. I love when we all get together. We spent lots of time swimming in my parents pool, eating, and laughing. 

We turned on the sprinklers for Lexi and Madden to run through. I can't post a picture of Lexi cause she was in the nude but she was loving it! Madden loved it as long as it didn't spray his face!

We went to Thanksgiving Point petting zoo and Madden loved it. He is obsessed with animals at the moment and making animal sounds.


Madden with his Aunt Jami! Everyone was so good and helped out with Madden a lot! He is such a busy boy and my 9 month self gets a bit exhausted after a while!
We love cousins!

They were exhausted after the farm.
While we were up there we decided to do a little party for Madden. (Yes I realize my re-growth is horrible... I apologize!)
Opening presents from many helpful cousins!
My parents gave him this little 4wheeler and he LOVES it! He seriously sits on it for hours and climbs off and on. Definitely a party winner!
Enjoying some cake!

We left a little early on Saturday to go to a Morgan reunion. Karsons Great Grandma is here from California so we got all the Utah people together and had a BBQ! I can't believe I forgot my camera but Connie had hers so I will post pictures from it as soon as I steal them from her! His Grandma will be 98 and you would never know! She seriously is in better health than I am! She gets down and plays with Madden! How cool for Madden to meet his Great Great Grandma! Than on Sunday we had a little party for Madden at Connie and Georges!


Blowing out his candle
I made these little beauties. If you cant tell there Mickey!
Madden enjoyed the Oreos more than the cake.
This picture is horrible of both of us but it makes me laugh. All I can say is like mother like son!
Not to mention he got spoiled rotten, again!
We love spending time with both of our families and are so grateful for them! I don't know where we would be without them!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Jackson got that same 4 wheeler almost 5 years ago for his first birthday. It's still a favorite!! Yay for Madden!! Can't wait to see his baby brother!!