Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Two Little Buddies

I love these little guys. They have been serious momma boys lately and sometimes (okay a lot) of the time I get frustrated because once in a while Id love to use the bathroom without these two accompanying me. I think they must know that life is going to change with the new baby coming. Lately they want me to sleep in their bed with them. The other night I gave in and as they were sleeping I couldn't help but feel so blessed to be their mom. It is not the easiest job in the world but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he sent these two little guys to our family.  I have to remind myself that they wont always want to do EVERYTHING with me. They wont always want to cuddle with me and give me smoochie kisses.  I need to enjoy the little moments with them because it is going by way too fast. I love them, more than anything.  
 


0 comments: