Thursday, June 27, 2013

Rainbow Ice Cream

Madden has been a nightmare to try to potty train. He sobs when I try to put him in underwear. He wants to wear diapers for the rest of his little life. He says all the big boys wear diapers. I keep telling him its only for babies but he tries to convince me otherwise. A few days ago he told me not once but three times he has to use the bathroom and he did it! We decided it was worth a celebration and he FINALLY got his rainbow ice cream. He asks to go get one everyday! When he was picking out a flavor he saw that they also had cotton candy and he was so torn. We told him he could get both flavors and he was so hilarious. He kept saying I can! This is so awesome! Hopefully it will help encourage him to go more. Potty training will be the death of me with this child. Any tips would be appreciated! 

0 comments: