Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Posted by kars and linz at 8:34 AM
Sunday, January 18, 2009
11. What is his favorite cereal? cinnamon toast crunch
Posted by kars and linz at 3:56 PM
Monday, January 5, 2009
take up yoga.
learn to cook real meals. well lets be honest, learn to cook a meal period.
make my first quilt
exercise 5 times a week
finish the extra bedroom in our house
learn to budget my time better
start school next fall
don't be so cranky
go outside my comfort zone to meet new people
go to the temple with kars once a month
well those are just a few things! i probably could go on and on but than i for sure wouldnt get anything accomplished!
Posted by kars and linz at 9:20 AM
Sunday, January 4, 2009
this year was a great year for the both of us!
* i traveled to new york to bring in 08'
* i saw seattle for the first time with my good friend jillian
* kars finished his first year in his program
* i fell in love with being a dental assistant
* kars went on a cruise with his all his buddies
* kars realized he couldn't live without me!
* we went to disneyland for our first time together (surely not the last!)
* we got engaged
* learned that coolant is very important for your car
* attempted to learn how to cook
* got married in the temple
* went to maui on our honeymoon
* bought our first house
* spent many hours in the heat fixing up our house
* i got my first deer tag (sadly not my first deer)
* kars passed him limited test! wahoo!!!
* i got a new job
* moved to nephi
* learned how to pay bills
* learned how expensive a timing belt is in a passat
* went to the nfr in vegas
* learned that family is truly the most important people we have in our lives
*lived happily ever after! okay so thats what we are hoping for in 2009 and many years to come!
Posted by kars and linz at 7:13 AM