Monday, August 20, 2012

Sunday Dinner

One of the many things I love about my husband is how amazing of a cook he is. He is constantly making us delicious dinners. If it wasn't for his fantastic skills I'm fairly certain we would be having cereal every night! He decided he wanted to do a low country boil and invited the whole family over for dinner. It was pretty dang good if I do say so myself. Plus food is always a good reason to be with family right.

 
 The Chef.
 

The result. So delicious.
We love cousins!
Kaydee came dressed in her sunday best.
Launey and Grandpa Kay
Luke picking out all the shrimp.


After everyone left Karson and Madden were playing a game of hide-n-seek. Madden was not very good at it but he tried. I love this picture with his dirty toes sticking out!

0 comments: