Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy 9 months to you!!

This beautiful blue eyed boy is 9 months old. Time doesn't seem to slow down around here. It seems like it was just yesterday I was trying everything to get him out and here we are just 3 months shy of his 1st birthday. Maddens personality is really starting to develop. He is seriously the happiest little baby around unless he is tired. If you have not noticed he loves him some food. He could eat and eat and eat. He is really busy and keeps me going all day long. Now that he is crawling he is into everything and anything he can get his hands on. He loves to pull himself up on everything. He loves bathes only if I am in with him now. If not he pulls on my arm to try to get me to come in. He is a serious Mommas boy. When you tell him no he thinks its the end of the world. He loves swinging himself in his jumper. Still an amazing sleeper and goes to bed between 6:30 and 7 and wakes up around 7 or 7:30. He loves to clap and say yay! He just learned how to do patty cake. He says yay, hey, and hi. He will not say ma ma or da da for the life of him! Whenever we work on it with him he just laughs. He gets so excited when Karson comes home. He is really the light of our lives. I thank Heavenly Father every day for letting him come to our home. He has brought so many blessing into our lives. We love you Madden boy! Happy 9 months!




I just had to post this sad sad picture. For some reason this boy has had a rough winter and is sick again. We just cant shake the cold around here. I feel so helpless but honestly I cant resist this little face.

0 comments: