Friday, April 22, 2011

One sick little guy :(

As I mentioned in my last post Madden hasn't been feeling real well. Well last night was horrible so we took him in this morning. We went to the clinic and the doctor looked at Madden and sent him straight to the ER. They hooked him up to an IV and did many test to figure out whats wrong. I'm so happy Karson worked in Nephi today so he could take his xray and be there with me. Luckily RSV and Pneumonia were ruled out.   He has a high fever that wont go down which was making them nervous. It broke my heart to see my little guy in so much pain. He just laid there while they poked and prodded. Luckily we got to go home but get to go back tomorrow for more IV fluids. Poor kid can't get better. So we will be spending our Easter weekend at home hopefully getting better!




0 comments: