Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Its been one of those days for my little guy!

Its been a rough day for Madden. He has an obsession with cords these days! Well of course he does they have warning labels on them that make one fantastic tag! I walk out of the room for one minute and come back and he has them in his mouth. We have a space heater in our living room and our laptop and he is obsessed with it them both! He rolls and scoots his way over and will reach under the couch to get to them. I am pretty sure he knows he shouldn't touch them because he looks at me first before doing it! I tell him no and he pouts for seriously a good 5 minutes. I finally took them out and he has been crying ever since. I think we may be in trouble!



Its a good thing I am head over heels for this cute face!
It makes you appreciate rare moments like this! Thank goodness for Mickey Mouse!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE his shirt!! I didn't know you guys were fans too!!

the trading post said...

what a little stud he is!!

i'm so glad you found our blog :) we will definitely have to get together soon!

Cravings said...

His little sad face is so cute! It's so hard to tell your kids no because of those sad facial expressions lol.