Saturday, April 2, 2011

There is a first for everything!

Madden had a lot of first this weekend...

First hair cut

I can't believe my baby is old enough to get a hair cut! He was in need of a trim so I took him to cookie cutters. Cost an arm and a leg but the lady did so good with Madden. He was in heaven and just watched Mickey Mouse and only cried when she trimmed around the ears. I cried a little as she cut those little baby hairs off! Makes me sad he is growing up but he looks like a stud!







First time in big boy undies.

Wait let me rephrase that. Big bear undies! Aunt Ky undressed her build a bear and decided to dress up Madden. I think he looks like such a big boy in his big boy underoos! I love how tight they are, especially around those chunky thighs!





First time cuddling with dad.

Madden does not cuddle. I have been very lucky and gotten a few cuddle sessions with the boy when he was sick or if he is extremely tired but even than its rare. Karson has yet to receive the love until tonight! Madden goes to bed pretty early but we were over at Kars parents watching the final four games tonight so he was up way past bed time. He was so tired that he just laid on Kars and held still for a good 45 minutes. Not going to lie I was pretty jealous but glad Kars finally got some good quality cuddle time in with his boy!


Oh and Madden crawled a little ways today! Wasn't much but we were pretty excited!

1 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

He is SO STINKIN CUTE!! I can still hear him laughing that day and my kids thought it was the funniest thing ever! Thats all we talked about when you guys left....what a little cutie! Thanks so much for coming and visiting me and for the eggs, they are my fav and your so sweet! PS Madden's hair looks AWESOME!